Monday, February 11, 2013

Blog update and 32 weeks!

Happy Monday!  And welcome to my newly updated blog! :)  I decided it needed a new fresh look.  Something cleaner, simpler. A new space to share my thoughts, updates, what's happening in our little world! 
With all the chaos around here I felt my blog was also a little too busy.  I needed something more like a blank canvas.  Something like a crisp blank notebook paper waiting to be written or doodled on.  So I hope you like it! A big thanks to Sarah for designing the new look for me :)

So here I am now at 32 weeks! She's grown a lot in the past month. Here's a comparison from 28 weeks and now.


 
28 weeks was also my last transfusion and Micailyn weighed 3 pounds exactly.  I'm hoping she's at 5 now or at least very close!  Especially since the scale has jumped a ridiculous amount, and I can now rest my coffee cup on my tummy when I'm sitting ;)
 
The previous transfusions were 1, 2, then 3 weeks apart.  This one will have been 4!  Such a blessing God has been watching over her helping her grow and stay healthy and active.  It's still unreal how far we've come.  Today we go in for her pre-op ultrasound to get her measurements and approximate weight for the transfusion on Tuesday.  I'll be honest I'm completely over these transfusions.  They are not fun, and each one seems a little harder than the last to recooperate from.  Thankfully after this we only have one more, then we will schedule the c-section!
 
Right now it looks like we will be scheduling it for week 39 which is the first week of April.  For a little while we talked about 38 weeks, and for a brief time 37, but 39 will give her the best chance at having a better developed liver to process the bilirubin and hopefully not be jaundiced.  So we will see what happens and continue to pray. 
 
That's it for now, will definitely update again later this week after the transfusion.  Have a great week yall! 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look great and I love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Search