Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just some regular stuff and pictures :)

Hey yall :) Thought I would share some pictures we've taken recently.  Life is still happening outside of the hospital stuff!  And why not talk about regular pregnancy stuff instead of all the complicated mumbo jumbo? ;)

 
Here is my 22 weeks pic!  I'm trying to get a belly pic every two weeks. 

 
Somehow this doesn't look as big as I feel.  Yes I realize I have a LONG way to go! I'm up a pant size meaning it's no longer comfortable to just do the rubber band trick on my regular jeans. Bummer.  I'm only allowed to do some short walks and swim in a pool for any exercise so I'm hoping to stay on top of that for fear of gaining the 50 pounds like I did with Caden!  I also totally realize it's such a small thing to even concern myself with but let's be real around here! I'm used to lots of physical activity and love working out at the gym.  Especially now that I no longer feel sick it's difficult to not be so active.  Pray I can steer clear of the junk food!
 
 
We're still working on our Advent and loving it! This was day 2 talking about Jesus our King! He had the crown he's wearing from church the other day so that was a plus :)

 
This was the crown he made. I did the cutting part but he painted and glued the sequins. 

 
This one was really cute :) We read a story about Gabriel coming to tell Zechariah that his wife Elizabeth would have a baby! But because Zechariah did not believe Gabriel, the angel took away his ability to speak until the child was born.  So we put a bubble from bubble wrap as his mouth and popped it to symbolize Zechariah's silence.  We both had fun with this!

 
This was Day 4 that we just completed yesterday since we were a little busy on the 4th.  We made the angel Gabriel and read the story of the angel coming to tell Mary she would have a son! This was a special night since Jeremy was able to read the story to Caden this time :)
 

 
We went to dinner last night and enjoyed some beautiful Christmas decor :) Jeremy had to fly back home this morning and won't be able to come back in time for next week's transfusion but we are so thankful he was here for the first, and to be near eachother just for a couple days. 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search