Tuesday, January 8, 2013

27 weeks and going strong!

So I've been a lazy blogger but for a good reason! Everything has been going so smoothly there really hasn't been much to report!  We had another succesful transfusion right after Christmas and now are able to wait 3 weeks between each one.  It almost feels like a normal pregnancy.  :) 

After this last transfusion my doctor informed us that now we have reached the point where there is a 90% success rate!!  I cried.  We plan for 3 more transfusions by the time she's ready to be delivered at 38 weeks!  That's only 11 weeks away.  The thought of bringing her home is finally such a reality I actually registered at babies r us the other day :) 

Jeremy is also here now until the baby is born and able to come home to stay! It's such a relief to be here all together with no pending trips back home for Jeremy.  We aren't sure what to do with this time together now we're so used to being apart and living our own routines! It's been funny though to compare how I've been doing things and how he's been doing them.  He's usually on a deployment or training during our separations so he's essentially been living as a "bachelor" in our house by himself.  He has his own daily routine and chore system than my own.  And Caden being older each time Daddy comes home introduces new changes and differences than the time before. 

 Micailyn is super strong.  Her kicks and movements are so much stronger than I remember Caden's being.  They hurt! Could have something to do with holes in my muscles from the needles of each transfusion, but she really is big! I took some pictures today to share.  I'm already feeling very uncomfortable.  It's difficult to find a cozy position sitting, or laying down, and standing for too long Micailyn gets fidgity and pushes out making my tummy sore.  She likes to hang out really low. 




 
this one is my view looking down.. can no longer see my feet! :) It's funny how my belly looks huge from one angle and small from others.  If you think it looks small trust me it feels BIG! haha.  And I have much more to grow. Yikes!
 
Now that we're together as a family and have more time in between appointments and transfusions I hope to be blogging more. 
 
Happy New Year to yall!  This is already shaping up to be a beautiful new year!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search